Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County wouldn't be such a success without our awesome volunteers who help in the Clubs, at events and anything and everything else we can think of. To highlight our volunteers, we will be featuring one AWESOME volunteer each month. If you're a volunteer with BGCLC and would like to be featured, reach out to Megan, our volunteer coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This month we meet Javier Eiserman. Javier volunteers at our Harmony Village location during the week. The youth love him and he's always brightening their (and our) day! He'll be teaching in Nicaragua this summer, but we can't wait to hear about his adventures when he returns!
1. What is your favorite smell?
My favorite smell is peppermint or the freshness in the air after it rains.
2. What is the most beautiful place you've ever been to?
That is a hard one, but I'd say either Li River in China or Paris (the Eiffel Tower).
3. Would you rather win an Olympic medal, academy award, or Nobel peace prize and why?
Nobel because it means I hopefully helped a lot of people.
4. What is the bravest thing you've ever done?
Climbed a volcano in Guatemala.
5. What do you like most about volunteering with Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County?
The kiddos that we work with are amazing and full of energy that will always brighten your day.
Tags: After School Programs, BGCLC, Character Development, fun, Volunteer, youth development