This time of year always encourages reflection of what we have to be thankful for. Here at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County, we are thankful for all of the inspiring youth we serve each day! This past fiscal year (June 1, 2014 - May 31, 2015), our work also gave us much to be thankful for:
- Youth in Larimer County participating in Club programming: 3,260
- Average Daily Attendance: 413 youth
- Total teens served: 1,107
- One fourth of youth served are living in single adult homes
- Over 65% of Club kids are on free and reduced lunch at school
Join us in supporting these amazing youth! There are many ways to help, here are just a few during this Holiday Season:
- Use Amazon Smile while doing your online shopping
- Schedule your gift to BGCLC for Colorado Gives Day (mark your calendars - it is on December 8th!).
- Sign up to adopt a Club family in need this holiday season.
- Sponsor our Holiday Happening - a holiday party for youth at the Club the week of Christmas.
And, of course, we are thankful for YOU, our amazing supporters. Thank you for your investment in the youth of Larimer County and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!