WE WANT YOU IF: You are interested in and enjoy working with children of all ages; have an energetic enthusiasm for helping young people reach their full-potential as caring and responsible citizens while often working in a loud, boisterous and fun-filled environment!
The application must be completed in full and signed for any open position, then emailed, mailed or hand delivered to the location of the position for which you are applying. You may also fax to 970-206-9531. Please be sure to indicate to whom the application is addressed with a cover letter and resume included. References will be required before an offer of employment will be made. Current job openings are listed below.
These are the core values that BGCLC employees, volunteers and members live by:
- Create a SAFE and accessible environment for everyone who connects with BGCLC.
- Have FUN and be passionate; bring your individual talents to the table.
- SUPPORT each other through meaningful relationships, work as a team, treat each other with respect and courtesy.
- Deliver life-enhancing OPPORTUNITIES for every child, staff, volunteer, donor, and parent.
- Hold each other to HIGH EXPECTATIONS; view feedback as a gift and push for excellence.
- RECOGNIZE and affirm each person’s accomplishments, help all reach their full potential.
Key Responsibilities For All Positions:
- Ensure the physical and emotional health and safety of Club members at all times.
- Provide guidance and act as a role model/mentor to assure conduct, safety and development of all members.
- Promote and stimulate program participation while ensuring the five key elements for positive youth development occur daily.
- Help maintain facilities and equipment to ensure a productive and clean work environment, reporting major issues to supervisor.
- Maintain close professional contact with all staff members, supervisor, and volunteers to communicate on Club operations and the needs of members.
Current Job Openings (click to open on each job listing to view details)
- Teen Program Specialist - Part-time at the Fort Collins Unit
- 2017 is the YEAR OF THE TEEN VOICE - Are you the right person to focus on improving the Club experience for our teens?
- Program Aide (Games Room) - Part-time at the Loveland Unit
- If you want the opportunity to guide youth in the Games Room with fun and engaging Social Recreation activities, this is the job for you.
- Seasonal Summer Program Aide - Temporary Part-time -
- We are hiring for all locations -become part of what it takes to provide positive and enthusiastic all-day Summer fun and learning opportunities for our members.
- Estes Park Summer Program Aide - Temporary Part-time
Summer provides a wonderful opportunity for the youth in Estes Park who need us most to participate in fun and learning - become part of the team!
- Site Coordinator, Harmony Program - Full-time
- Be responsible for the overall direction and supervision of the Boys & Girls Club program at this southeast Fort Collins site.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
Sign up for our e-newsletter